Plagiarism should be less than 15%
Prospective authors are invited to submit original and unpublished research papers by the deadline, for publication in the conference proceedings and for oral presentation during the conference. All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of seven (8 to 12) printed pages including (figures, tables and references) .Two maximum additional pages are allowed on payment basis of Rs.700/per page.
• Based the decisions given by our reviewers the decision of paper acceptance/rejection
will be communicated authors through email.
• The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline.
Each accepted final paper must be accompanied by the duly filled in copyright form called Consent to Publish (CTP), which we ask a corresponding author to complete and sign. The final submission should be prepared as a separate zipped file as mentioned below.
All final submissions should be in a .zip compressed archive including:
• The source (input) files
• Any style files, templates, and special fonts the authors may have used
• MS Word file in the case of using MS Word
• The final Postscript (.ps) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) file
• The dully filled and signed copyright form.
• Authors are requested to kindly refrain from plagiarism in any form.
Authors should submit their original and unpublished research work not under consideration
for publication elsewhere.
• Papers found to be plagiarized during any stage of review shall be rejected.
• As per copyright transfer agreement, Authors are deemed to be individually and collectively responsible for the content of manuscripts published by them.
• Hence, it is the responsibility of each author to strive for the highest ethical standards with respect to plagiarism.
• All papers published in these proceedings have been peer reviewed through processes administered by the Editors.